42009 Mod - new gear boxes
- lifting/lowering the boom (L-motor #1)
- extending/retracting the boom (L-motor #1)
- rotating the winch (L-motor #1)
- extending/retracting the outtriggers (L-motor #2)
- lowering the outtriggers (L-motor #2)
- rotating the upperstructur 360+ degrees ((L-motor #2)
Each function can be controlled independently and simultaneously. Furthermore, the direction of each movement can be changed without switching the battery box.
For those having the problem that the motor stops when lifting the boom: jb70 solve this by using only one L-motor for all functions (link). Additionally he made instructions for the complete model :-)
Waiting for Inventory to load
These types of files are created with the LDraw system of software. You will need to install compatible software to open and view the instructions. A full list of available software is on the LDraw site.