McLaren P1 hypercar 1:8 - manual version only -
Length: 73studs (58cm); width: 30 studs (24cm); height: 18 studs (14,5 cm)
Openable doors, bonnet, removable engine cover
Parts count: 3.000+ pcs.; Technic panels count: 136 pcs.
Wheels are from set #42056 and painted in silver color
Rear lights alternative: #75c26 red rigid hose
– front/rear independent suspension
– working fake mini V8
– steering+ HOG control + working steering wheel + airbrake
– adjustable suspension ride
– retractable rear spoiler
– airbrake activator
– butterflydoors operated by handles
– 7 separate detachable chassis modules
– luggage compartment with case
Rear lights alternative: 1x #75c26 red rigid hose (cut)
4 x 6538b black changed qty to 3x, instructions not updated
7 x #3 connectors in orange can be saved without compromising things too much:
- 4 x wheel calipers can be replaced in red, LBG / DBG
- p. 197–1: 1 x can be replaced in LBG
- p. 206/207–2: 2 x can be replaced by #1 connectors
2 x 4459 high friction pins not mandatory
2 x 22961 in brown can be replaced with LBG
2 x 15462 in dark tan can be replaced with reddish brown
2 x 4274 in blue on windshield wiper can be replaced with LBG
2 x 13L #78c13 ribbed hoses (10-10.5cm) - the right color should be flat silver.
Compare my inventory to #42056 if using the set. Then export 42,7% parts on the left to a wishlist.
RC instructions not available, still in progress!
Waiting for Inventory to load
Building Instructions For Sale
This is a Premium MOC, and the instructions to build it are being sold by the designer (brunojj1) for €25.00
You will receive building instructions of type PDF - Computer Images from the designer once you have organised payment with them.