During July I focused on fixing a lot of the small nagging problems. I also spent some time on improving performance of many aspects of the site, as well as cleaned up a lot of code to make things easier to maintain.
This month was mostly about getting through the backlog of submitted sets, mocs, and other changes. I did get a few code fixes and improvements done though as described below.
You can now generate your own API key without emailing me. Go to your profile's settings page to generate...
When not playing with SPACESHIPS! I managed to get this stuff done:
API Enhancements - Some new functions and tweaks to existing ones. Details are documented at the API page.
The April competition required the creation of a MOC from a single set. There were 21 approved entries. The three judges scored every entry with their own criteria and weightings which included creativity, originiality, playability, instructions, and a host of other aspects.
I have been pretty poor in the past at letting people know about improvements I've made to Rebrickable. I'd much rather build something than talk about it ;) I will start trying to post regular updates for all the small stuff I usually don't mention anywhere.